ISO 13485 takes participants to locations where MEP plans have been succesfully implementsstandards and requirements is an introductory course for your business workforce overviewing the processes and practices that are known as Lean Tools.This class includes an interactive hands-on simulation designed to convey Lean concepts and benefits in an appealing, informative, and entertaining format. Participants acquire a foundational understanding of Lean manufacturing, and are trained to begin using basic Lean tools and processes to effect transformation in your business immediately. This is a critical course you’ll want now to take the first steps towards increased profitability.
Business Building Blocks
The Lean Process addresses key production empowerment issues and gives your workforce the tools to increase profitabiity:
- Increases overall knowledge, skills, abilities, and functionality of employees
- Improves employee workplace quality by decreasing stress/increasing output
- Refines in-house processes/optimizes resources/reduces costs
- Develops an employee culture of cooperation, improvement, and excellence
- Improves production flow increasing output and improving product quality
- Creates a culture of improvement, increasing waste awareness and elimination
- Increases awareness of what customer’s value, boosting product desirability
Lean manufacturing provides a foundation for increased profitability by constantly, and consistently improving your ever-evolving workforce.The goal of Lean production is defined as “getting the right things to the right place at the right time, the first time, while minimizing waste and being open to change.” This basic, logical approach creates an environment of aggregating profitability through the practice of Lean principles. Implementing Lean manufacturing efficiencies leads to higher quality products, produced with less waste, in shorter timeframes.
Lean 101 sets your tactical training battlefield providing a foundation for additional targeted modules to complete your personalized training system. Call for additional details, or to set up a training for your business.