Learn how to improve emission control and environmental management systems, and new technologies to reduce air pollution. Program provides innovative methods to improve emission control and environmental management systems, and new technologies to reduce air pollution. Gain an understanding of climate challenges related to air emissions and provide strategies for incorporating effective air emissions management concepts into a Green Enterprise.
Business Building Blocks
A sustainable business strategy is a way to build your business. We help you identify methods you can implement to build a sustainability program that will drive business improvements, stimulate innovation, and identify new markets
Identify the potentials and possibilities for business expansion in the green sector. MEP teaches you:
- How to identify green sector opportunities and avoid pitfalls
- How to reduce indoor air pollution and reduce or eliminate sources harmful chemical emissions.
- Identify exposure (inhalation, ingestion or dermal absorption) and what the toxic levels are
- How to monitor your organizations’ emissions, and what you can do about it
- How to close the loop on ecological damage, eliminate waste without harmful damage to air
- Implementing manufacturing processes efficient in use of energy, water, and materials
Implementing green-driven sustainability programs makes sense economically, environmentally, and socially. This triple bottom-line impact 1) improves efficiency, lowers costs, and reduces regulatory compliance expenses; 2) reduces demand for natural resources and energy from nature, and reduces waste to nature; and 3) avails resources and energy for others, and renewable efforts create new jobs.
Add SED Air training to your 5P strategy so you can unify sustainable efforts that affect your enterprise. All MEP SED courses integrate to produce a sustainability initiative that will fit with your 5P Strategic Plan. Call for additional details, or to set up SED Air training for your business.